Monday, October 22, 2012

Simple Scrapbooking

 
 
 
Scrapbook Page
from Regionals!
 
So Stampin' Up! regional was in September
and I'm finally getting around to finishing one
of the Make n Takes!
I love this scrapbook layout because it's so
simple and easy!
I took this picture of Mac in 2004.
We were outside enjoying the chilly
fall weather before the snow.
It snowed a few days later.
I always talk about how far behind
I am on Scrapbooking.
Now you can see.....
Hopefully this layout inspired me to
get back to scrapbooking.
 
Project Recipe
Stamp Set: Clockworks (w127290 c127292)
Cardstock: Basic Gray (121044)
Ink: Basic Gray (126981)
Jet Black StazOn (101406)
Accessories: Vintage Designer Buttons (127555)
Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743)
 
 
 
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities!
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Fontana Blinds said...

Very nice blog you have heree