Saturday, November 10, 2012

Blog Candy Winner !!

 
 
 
Blog Candy Winner!
 
Debby is my winner!
 
"Cute and fun card. Love the banner paper.
angel hugs"
 
Thanks to Debby for leaving me such
a nice comment!
Contact me with your $25 Stampin' Up! Order.
 
Sorry I am so late posting the winner.
My kids and hubby have had the FLU.
It's been a fun week at our house!
I have not gotten the flu, Thank God.
I have been washing everything
and my hands are so soar from
washing them so much.
 
Here's another card I made using
Perfectly Perserved.
I have 2 more craft fairs
for the year. So I will be very
busy over the next 2 weeks
getting ready for the craft fairs.
I don't think posting to my
blog will be interuppted.
 
 
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Perfectly Preserved (w126690 c126692)
Cardstock: Crumb Cake(120953)
DSPaper Orchard Harvest(126895)
Ink: More Mustard(126964)
Early Espresso(126974)
Accessories: Brights Designer Button (119747)
3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Midnight Muse(126847)
 
 
 
Visit my Website to View
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities!
 
 


No comments: