Friday, November 23, 2012

Stampin' Up! Sale

 
 
 
A Simple Christmas Card
 
Hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving!
My family and I had a Happy Holiday.
What are you Thankful for?
I'm thankful for my good health
our house, my new van, my wonderful Hubby
and My beautiful healthy Children!
I have been really busy doing much of
nothing this November.
Thanksgiving is over now it's time to
move on to Christams.
I saw some really easy simple card
on Stampin' Connections
and gave it a try.
 

 
What do you think?
I used Stampin' Up!'s Petite Pennants Builder punch
and Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack.
 
 
I hope I have insired you to make some
simple Christmas cards!
 
 
 
 
 
 
STAMPIN' UP! ON-LINE EXTRAVAGANZA SALE!
  Stay at home and shop in your warm and fuzzy slippers!
Stampin' Up!'s On-Line Extravaganza Sale makes it fun and convenient!
  Save up to 50% off on current products. Ends Nov. 28. 
 
 
 
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities!
 
 


No comments: