Monday, December 10, 2012

Sunday Stamps

Sunday Stamps
 
 
 
This week at Sunday Stamps
we have a color challenge!

Click HERE to play along! 
 
Here's my card
 


Sorry it's Monday when I'm posting this.
My computer had a virus and my Hubby fixed it!
Yeah!!!
 
 
If you have been following my Blog
for a while you know I have
Multiple Sclerosis
Well December is always a hard month for me.
So I try to take it slow.
Keeping my stress level down is a must.
I was hoping to go to
Stampin' Up!'s Leadership
in January but I just can't do it.
I have my limitations and unfortunately
December and January
are very hard for me.
I did get a chance to Stamp Today!
It took my mind to better place.
So I have some
Christmas Cards to share with you
over the next few days!
 
 
 

To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities!




No comments: