Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Better Late then Never!!

 
 
 
 
 
Mother's Day Card
I hate starting my post with
I'm sorry....
 
I have been having some or a lot
of technical problems
My son put a terrible virus on my computer
that wiped my hard drive. Even my wonderful
computer degree hubby could not fix it.
We had to mail it away to get fixed.
I am trying to wait patiently
so in the mean time I am using my other son's
computer and it's slow.
My hubby fixed it but then uploaded
windows 8....
NO!!!
I hate it and I am not the only one.
Once you upload a windows 8 you can not down grade
back to windows 7!! So as you can see it's been bad.
Then my photos would not upload.
So here I am today!
After my hubby bandaged my computer.
I have so much to share.
Today's card is a mother's day card
I made for a friend to give to her mom.
I hope you will enjoy it!!
 
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Field Flowers
(w122760 c122762)
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder (122922)
Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Wisteria Wonder (126985)
Lucky Limeade (126984)
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels
(119246)
 
 
See you tomorrow!!
 
 
To Place an Order, Project Ideas,
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities
 


No comments: