Monday, June 24, 2013

Lunchtime Challenge

 
Sketch Challenge 269
 (TSSC269)
 
 
Happy Monday
What I love about Monday's
is that it's a whole new week
and that means new card challenges.
I try every week to do card
challenges but something gets in the way.
New week and Yes I am
joining some fun card challenges.
Today's card is using a fun sketch
I found over at Techno Stamper
Here's the sketch
 
 
Click HERE to play along
 
 
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Lacy & Lovely
Cardstock: Whisper White
Tangerine Tango
Island Indigo
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Island Indigo
Summer Starfruit
Accessories: Retired DSP
"Sycamore Street"
 
 
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities
 
 


 


2 comments:

MJ said...

This is fabulous. I love the flowers and the fun color combo! Great job with the sketch! So glad that you played along, thanks so mcuh!

Jonia said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us this week with Mary Jo's sketch!