Monday, July 15, 2013

Christmas in July ?

 
 
 
Christmas in July
23 Weeks till Christmas
 
Okay so 23 weeks is really not
that long in the way of a small
child who can't wait till present day!
Or a crafter like me.
Every year I am determined to have all
my Christmas Cards done and in the mail by
Thanksgiving! Every year it never happens
the way I want it too!
So hear we go again...
 
If you have not seen the New 2013
Holiday Catalog, don't worry
you'll be able to view it online
August 1st.
 
I really love it and you will too!
Todays card is using the new
Specialty Designer Series Paper
"Winter Frost"
 
I just love this color
combination:
Coastal Cabana
Bermuda Bay
Island Indigo
Pool Party
Smoky Slate
Whisper White
 
I just love this shiny and fun paper!
 
I used this weeks
Card Sketch
 
 
 
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities
 
 


No comments: