Monday, July 8, 2013

Got Pictures?

 
 
Scrapbook Page
 
I'm having so much fun scrapbooking
older pictures of my kids!
For me it's picking my favorite
pictures to scrap.
I have so many!
When the kids were little
Myles was 1 when I started
scrapbooking. He's 13 now!
I took so many pictures.
Now that they are teenagers
they hate for me to take pictures.
They take plenty with there phones
but don't like to share with me.
What's a Mom to do?
 
Today's page is of Myles
when he was in Pre-K (2004)
Wow! He was so little.
I sometimes have a hard time
remembering them that way.
Yesterday they were so sweet
and innocent, what happened?
They became Teenagers!!
 
The colors I choose for today's layout
Daffodil Delight
Island Indigo
They matched perfectly what
Myles was wearing in his picture.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities
 
 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this! You are so crafty and creative.