Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Two Times the Fun !!

 
 
 
Magnificent Maple
 
Another great day in my stamp studio!
It's just funny how the weather can make
you feel so inspired and creative.
As I told you yesterday I have another
card using the"Magnificent Maple"
stamp set. Oh so much fun!
I have another project to share today.
 
 
 
 
Halloween Printer's Tray
 
Cute right?
This was a product we sold last
Halloween season from Stampin' Up!
Yes it's crazy it's been sitting there in my
pile of stamping stuff all year long.
Better late then never, I put it together!
I have it sitting on my fireplace
along with other Halloween goodies.
I love the month of October
and Halloween is so much fun!
I hope you will be inspired to finish
that craft project you started
 yesterday or last year!
 
 
 
 
 
 
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities 

 


No comments: