Thursday, December 26, 2013

Glad to be Done with Christmas!!

 
 
 
Simple Cards
 
I am so happy that Christmas is over.
It was nice and relaxing
I did not get sick!
Yeah!!!
I am so looking forward to the New Year.
The last month has been crazy.
We moved into another house that is
way better then the one we lived in.
We are still in Locust Grove GA
I was amazed at how easy the move was
When you have teenage kids
that have friends it helps!
So today is the first time I have stamped
since before Thanksgiving.
My Stamp Room is all unpacked
and organized Thanks to My Wonderful Hubby!
I stamped 7 cards!
Wow I was on a roll.
 
 
I have some awesome things
happening with my blog in the new year!
I can't wait.
 
 
 
 
www.mommystamps.stampinup.net
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities 
 
 


No comments: