Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Back To Basics...BUD BASICS Remember ME?
I LOVE this stamp set and was so excited to see it in the New Catalog!! It's on page 94 of the Catalog. I can't remember which Stampin' Up! Mini it was featured in..Maybe the SUMMER mini from 2006? Anyways I LOVE This Stamp set!!! I saw a card on SplitCoastStampers where they used a Paper Piercing Tool to make stems for flowers (can't remember who it was but if it belongs to you, THANKS), it is so easy to do and I LOVE the way this card turned out!! I am finally getting the hang of the Scalloped edges thanks to Beate Johns she has an Awesome Tutorial on her BLOG !! If your having a hard time go check out her BLOG!! I hope you will enjoy this card!!
Here's a little CHALLENGE!!!
More BLOG CANDY!!!
Take a Stamp Set you have that you thought was going to retire and It made the New Catalog....
And Make a Card with that STAMP SET!!! Then take a PICTURE or just send a link to your Blog
and LEAVE a COMMENT!!! I will leave this Open til Friday, then I will choose a name and the WINNER GETS A Pack of 12x12 Designer Paper!!!
Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Bud Basics, Curvy Verses
Card Stock: Rose Regal, Whisper White, Designer Series Paper "Flower for You"
Ink: Rose Regal, Certainly Celery, Lavender Lace
Accessories: Paper piercing Tool, Rose Regal Marker

1 comment:

Cheryl KVD said...

Hello! That's a great challenge! I didn't realize how many retired stamp sets I had until I looked at them for this challenge! I used the Snowflake Spot. I thought this one might get retired but it wasn't. I never see anyone using it. Here's my card:

http://cakvd2.blogspot.com/2007/07/su-snowflake-spot.html

Thanks!
Cheryl KVD