Monday, July 30, 2007

SCS Card Sketch.....Tent Toppers!!!
Sorry to be gone so long!!!! We were having some family time!! Here in Minnesota the warm months are a time to cherish and enjoy the warm weather, it's so COLD all year long!! and before you know it the COLD will be back! So we spent some time at the lake!!!
I'm late sharing last weeks card sketch...Tent Toppers!!
I have always seen other stampers make these cards and thought I don't know if I can do that!!
Well I DID!!! and it is so easy and fun!!! If you go to SCS you can find more information about Tent Toppers! Take a peek and make one yourself!!
Card Recipe:
Stamp Set:Wild About You
Card Stock:Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Inks:Tempting Turquoise, Black
Accessories:Slit Punch, TT Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Window Punch

No comments: