Sunday, August 26, 2007


Fun 4x4 cards!!!
Featuring...
Groovy Guava & Purely Pomegranate
I have been busy today waiting for the insurance man all day, so I was not happy I could have been STAMPING!!! He showed up finally so I got that taken care of. Hopefully my basement will be done in the next couple of weeks and the boys can have there room back and I can have my sanity back! I never realized how small our house is without the basement until we didn't have it. Last week it rained all week and the kids drove me crazy because I couldn't let them go to the basement to play!
So tonight I sat down and made these 2 cards!!
I LOVE the 4x4 cards, I guess you could say I am a little addicted to them right now!
They are so much fun, I love it when I get a 4x4 card in the mail!
I am so tired and ready for bed....
I will post the recipe tomorrow along with more pictures!
Have a good night sleep....
I dream about stamps, ribbon, paper and card sketches....

1 comment:

Pat Huntoon said...

Glad you found time to stamp, Melissa -- Love the two cards. I always forget about that Office Accoutrements Flower. Isn't it amazing, though, how stamping helps us pound away frustration?
Pat
http://patstamps.blogspot.com