Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Holiday Mini Catalog...
True Friend
Guess What?? Brown delivered some more Stampin' Up! goodies yesterday!!
I only ordered 1 stamp set so far from the Holiday mini pre-order. I will always over buy in the mini catalogs and then they end up not making the catalog! Then I have so many retired sets, which makes me sad. The Holiday Mini is GREAT but I don't care for all the sets. Anyways here's the card I made with True Friend stamp set. I also used the New Designer paper OUTLAW with Sage Shadow & Really Rust card stock.
I love this color combo! The flower stamp in True Friend was stamped using Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow & Really Rust Markers. I love this technique, it's a little time consuming but fun! The flower looks so good stamped this way!!
This card measures 4x4 folded long ways. I also used my new Photo Corner Punch, I love this punch and all the NEW Stampin' Up! Punches!! I hope you will enjoy my card as much as I do! I will be posting more cards that I have been working so come back for more.....
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: True Friend
Card stock: Sage Shadow, Really Rust, Outlaw DS Paper, Vanilla
Ink: Sage Shadow, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Brads, Photo Corner Punch, Markers

3 comments:

Pat Huntoon said...

That is great!
Sometimes you have to buy them just because you love them : )

Jenn D said...

Don't you just love that color combination? I have been stuck on it for a bit now. I love the True Friend set and I heard from my upline that at convention Shelli Gardner said it was her favorite. Maybe it will fair well and go into the catalog.

tonistamps said...

Awesome card!