Sunday, August 19, 2007

Good Sunday Morning
More......
Garden Whimsy!!
I woke this morning tired and like every morning I go back to bed but not today, I started stamping this CUTE card using my favorite stamp set Garden Whimsy and Cutie Pie Paper.
This card measures 4x4 , I really like this size card, it's so much fun to make cards this way! I cased Beate Johns card but I had to change it a little.
You can see the card here
I have been using Beate's ideas of more layers and accessories on my cards.
Thanks to Beate Johns for all her awesome cards!!
Visit her BLOG

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Garden Whimsy
Card Stock: Rose Red, Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, Cutie Pie Designer Paper
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Brads, Apricot Appeal Ribbon, Scalloped Punches, Photo Corner Punch, Paper Piercer tool

2 comments:

Erica Bass said...

Thanks for coming by my blog! I'm flattered you have me on your list! Yours is so cute, so many ideas.I'll definitely be back!

Stamping Starlette

Pat Huntoon said...

I love the words in the circle!