Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Love Casing Cards!!!
Like this card I cased from Beate Johns!
Garden Whimsey is such an AWESOME stamp set!!
I love this stamp set and hope it will stay in the Stampin' Up! Spring Collection!! This card measures 4x4 folded in half, Cutie Pie Designer Series paper measures 3 3/4 x 2 1/2, I then used my word window punch to cut the corners on the bottom, I layered my Marvy Scalloped punches in whisper white & Certainly Celery. I stamped and cut out my Butterfly stamp from the Garden Whimsy Stamp set, I inked the butterfly in Rose Red. I added my Apricot Appeal ribbon, stamped the saying on whisper white and layer on certainly celery and added 2 brads.
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Garden Whimsey
Card Stock: Rose Red, Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Ink: Rose Red, Black
Accessories: Soft Subtles Brads, Apricot Appeal Ribbon

No comments: