Wednesday, September 12, 2007


Thanks... I Needed That
Fun & Fast Notes is a Great stamp set and can be used for many different occasions. I just love this bird! This card is a standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card folded long ways using Sky Paper. I stamped the Bird on whisper white card stock and layered on Really Rust used my word window punch to clip the corners. I then cut my Fall Flowers DS Paper into 2 parts measuring
4 3/4 x 3 and 4 x 3 1/2 added my 2 brads and tied a knot using Sky Ribbon.
I hope you will enjoy this card as much as I do!
Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Fun & Fast Notes
Card Stock: Sky, Whisper White, Fall Flowers DS Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Brads, Sky Ribbon

1 comment:

wanda box said...

Hi melissa, Thanks for the RAK, I posted your card on my blog

www.ucanstampit.blogspot.com

I love your blog your cards are great.
thanks for sharing
wanda