Monday, June 29, 2009

Card Box
& Video!
for standard size cards!!
Hello!! Sorry I was gone for so long....
the summer is just so much fun with my boys!
Madeline is in MN visiting my mom & I miss her!
Today I want to share with you this cute card box I found on YouTube.
I just love that we have video at our finger tips with great directions!
Yeah for technology!!
Stampin' Up! now has a YouTube Channel!!
I have a link to all the videos on the top right side of blog!
Here is the link to the video to make this cute box!
If you get a chance view it and make a card box too
please leave me a comment!!
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Great Friend
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Parisian Breeze DSPaper
Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Scalloped Edge Punch,
1 inch double stitched Ribbon in Chocolate Chip
inspire.create.share
Melissa

2 comments:

B said...

Cute!

Lyn S said...

Great project, thanks for the video tutorial!