Saturday, July 4, 2009




Scrapbook Meetup....
2 page Layout
We had so much fun last night at our weekly Scrapbook Meet Up!
We talked about everything possible
shared stories & had a blast!!
Here's the 2 page layout I finished....
it took longer then I planned.
I had so many pictures of the kids swimming in
the pool and really did not know what do
with all those pictures. So I cropped them way down!
The Scrapbook Kit I used is Stampin' up!
But it is retired. It's called Party Pieces.
It was from the 2006-2007 SU catalog!
I also used chipboard letters
I had to trace them on DSPaper and cut them out!
The pictures for this layout were from a vacation we took
with my Dad & Step Mom Linda!
The kids were really little.
Madeline was 5, Mac 4 & Myles was 2!!
from 2002!!
So you can see I am REALLY behind
on my scrapbooking but who isn't!!
Scrapbooking these pictures makes me miss
my kids when they were little!
& how they grow up so FAST!!
inspire.creat.share.
Melissa

1 comment:

B said...

Oh what fun layouts!