Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Catalog Artwork!!
Rich Razzleberry....
Thanks for all the positive comments I received from my
last post. Last night I was able to sit in my studio
and create this cute card. It felt so good to stamp again!
I just love the new in-color Rich Razzleberry ink and card stock.
Card Recipe:
Stamp Set; Very Thankful
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: DSPaper Cottage Wall, Eyelet Border Punch
Rich Razzleberry Ribbon
I'll be back tomorrow with some more
Artwork featuring my new stamps!
Have a Blessed Day
Inspire.Create.Share
Melissa

2 comments:

B said...

Super fun card! Love the patterned papers and the fun border under the sentiment

Karen said...

Good job using razzleberry. I just don't like this color yet, but perhaps if I got some cottage wall to use with it I could manage it. I like the other new colors, but I am not too comfy with this particular shade of purple.