Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sorry No Pictures Today...
I want to talk about my blog and the negative comments
someone is anonymously leaving.
I am going to get very personal here.
I am not the most positive person in this world
but I am trying to change my attitude.
I have some really bad stuff happen to me in my 35 years I have been in this world.
Everyday is a struggle for me. But I just take one day at a time.
Because I am working on changing, I am trying to only put positive
thoughts in my life. This blog is a place where I can share my artwork
which is a positive outlet for me.
So I am asking for everyone to ONLY leave positive comments Please.
This will help my changing & healing process.
and keep me sane!!!
Thank You
Yesterday I had a visit from UPS and I will have some cards
to share with my viewers later today.
Have a Blessed and Wonderful Day!!
Melissa

1 comment:

B said...

Oh I'm so sorry Melissa! :( Hope everything is going ok for you and hope that you have a great day! Yay for UPS visits! Hope you're having fun with your new toys!