Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sorry I have been gone...
don't really know when I will be back!
I am really sick with an MS Flare up. I feel like crap.
I don't even have enough energy to stamp.
Just posting this is hard.
I go to the Doctor on Monday hoping to get some drugs to help.
The picture above is of my dog Kingston....
he comes home everyday with a bone he steals
from other dogs in the neighborhood!
I guess he stole this from a DINOSAUR!!
Can I ask for a favor?
Please say a prayer for me.
Thanks
Hoping to be back soon!!!
Melissa

4 comments:

Diane said...

Saying a prayer and hoping that your sweet dog brings some distraction and joy to your days!

B said...

Oh you're in my praters! Hope you get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Whatever....and have you ever heard of the leash law? your dog shouldn't be out running around the "neighborhood"

Lyn S said...

Sorry you've been unwell Melissa, hope you feel better real soon {hugs}