Friday, August 14, 2009







I'm Back......
Still having MS Symptoms...but feeling better
without Steroids....YEAH!!!

So I started feeling better a few days ago.
My right side of my body is still numb & I am VERY tired
So I just rest when the kids are at school.
I was able to sit in my stamp studio and stamp some cards!
The first card I found in my pile of cards..I don't
think I have shared it with you before.
If I have sorry!
The next 2 cards are using some of my NEW Stampin' Up!
In-Color card stock, Dspaper & Ribbon!
I also purchased the Upsy Daisy stamp set on pg 95.
It's not new to SU but new to me!!
I plan on posting everyday so come back tomorrow
and I'll have something to share with you!
Remember to ....
inspire.creat.share
Melissa




2 comments:

B said...

How fun! :) Glad to have you back!

Jana O'Brien said...

So glad you are feeling better! Isn't playing with new stuff fun?