Sunday, August 16, 2009


Very Thankful..
for a Sketch Challenge
from Splitcoaststampers!

I am so thankful that I can STAMP!
I discovered stamping back in 2001.
I had only seen a Stampin' Up! Mini Catalog
and knew I wanted to learn this new found hobby
called Rubber Stamping.
I use to love to buy cards and spent a fortune
on them....then someone said I could make my own cards.
So I sign up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
and my hubby Jason and I learned to Stamp together.
It was so easy for us to Stamp together
when the kids were younger
then the kids got older and we don't have time to
stamp together anymore.
Tonight Jason was doing school work
and the kids were watching TV
So I snuck into my stamp studio
and made this cute card!
Using Very Thankful....
Ronald McDonald House Charities
Stamp Set, it's another one of my new sets.
I used the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge (SC241)
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Very Thankful
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence
Dspaper Cottage Wall
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon,
Orchid Opulence Markerinspire.create.share
Stamping
Melissa


4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

Melissa,

This card is adorable, I luv the image...I have looked through the cattie and I think I have seen them all and I cannot rmemeber this one, going to look for it now....hehehe.

I also read down a few of your posts and read that you have MS, I will say a prayer for you. Sometimes it is hard to ubderstand but God uses all things for His glory even our sickness. Be encouraged that He will use your MS for His glory, blessings to you!

enjoy *~*

Lyn S said...

Gorgeous card! Just love the peacock stamp!

Tracy said...

This is so pretty! I love the richness of it. And how special that you and your husband stamp together (or at least used to). So sweet!

I found your blog on the SCS forum about "demos show me your blogs." It's great! Please visit mine at http://stampintracy.blogspot.com -- before the 25th for some BLOG CANDY! :)

Jana O'Brien said...

I love the colors and what you did with the sketch!