Monday, August 13, 2012

Got Happiness?

I Do!
Lots of happiness going on in my stamp studio today.
Yeah it's Monday, kids are at school
Brown delivered my Stampin' Up! order Friday
I have ENERGY and ready to conqueror the day!!

I made today's card over the weekend
using Lacy & Lovely and One In A Million
stamp sets. Paired with International Bazaar DSPaper.
Pacific Point is so crisp and inviting to the eye.

I used this sketch as my starting point.

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: One in a Million, Lacy & Lovely
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White
Dspaper International Bazaar
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango
Dafodil Delight, Pacific Point
Accessories: Paper Snips, Glimmer Brads
1 3/4 Scallop Circle Punch


Click Here to view all latest promotions



To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities!
 

No comments: