Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Paper Craft Crew Sketch #2


Paper Craft Crew
Sketch Challenge
week #2

It's that time again for an awesome sketch at
Paper Craft Crew Challenge
Grab your stamps, paper and ink
and share your artwork!
Here is this weeks sketch




 
To Play along Visit
Paper Craft Crew

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Creative Elements
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pool Party
DSPaper Comfort Cafe
Ink: Midnight Muse, Pool Party
Accessories: Paper Snips, Pearl Basic Jewels



Hello!!
Can you see my big mistake I made on my card?
I used Cool Caribbean instead of Pool Party!
I realized it when I started taking a picture
of my card. I'm not feeling well today
so really did not want to start over.
Sorry!!!



To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities



No comments: