Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I'm Back...

 
 
 
Halloween Card
 
Yes it's that time
to get ready for Halloween early.
 I just love the fall
and Halloween of course!
So we probably have another month
or more before fall kicks in.
I love to be prepared
with all my Halloween projects.
 
Seasonal Greetings Stamp Set
Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper
Basic Black, Summer Starfruit Cardstock
Candy Dots Brights collection
Pumpkin Pie Ink
 
 
 
I have been missing in action.
I have had a bladder infection
and really bad fatigue.
You know when that happens
I lose my creative mojo.
Well after some rest and antibiotics
I'm feeling so much better
I found my creative mojo
and I'm back!
 
So much to get caught up with.
The Holiday Catalog is available
to view and full of fun and easy
holiday projects.
 
 
 
 
 To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities
 


No comments: