Monday, August 19, 2013

Slowly getting back to normal...

Simple Flower Shop
 
 
Another fun and simple card
using one of new favorite
Stamp Sets
Flower Shop
 
I'm getting back to normal
slowly...
I just need some energy!
I made this card a few weeks ago
Today I have been catching up
on some much needed house work
Myles my youngest (13)
does online school
here in GA
so I am his learning coach
so my mornings are busy
but I am really enjoying
the bonding time I get with Myles
I also had some time to
make a card using today's
MoJo Monday Sketch
you'll get to see that tomorrow!
 
In a few weeks I am going to part of
 
 
We will be showcasing the
Holiday Catalog
I have some awesome projects
to share with you!!
Tell your friends and join along
on September 11, 2013
 
 
 To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities
 
 


No comments: