Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Technique Tuesday


Technique Tuesday 
 
 
Halloween Card
 
Featuring some retired stamps from
last years Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog
"Googly Ghouls"
I was sad when this stamp set
did not make it into this catalog.
I'm waiting on an order with
some new holiday items.
It should be here next week.
I also learned a new Technique
this last week.
"Stamping with Painters Tape"
I think that's what they call it.
Here is a VIDEO to show you how it's done!
 
I had so much fun making this card.
I hope I have inspired you today!!
 
Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Googly Ghouls
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Gray
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray
Summer Starfruit
Accessories: Googly Eyes
Candy Dots
Blue Painters Tape 
 
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities 
 
 
 
 


No comments: