Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Why I Love Sketches...

 
 
 
Freshly Made Sketches
 
Happy Hump Day!!
Today I am playing a long
with a sketch from FMS
 
Here is this weeks sketch

Why I love card sketches?
It gives me a creative push
and get's creative MOJO started.
You can see I turned the sketch
to make this fun Holiday Card.
 
It's starting to fell a little like Fall
and you know what that means....
 
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas
 
Cards....lots of cards!
Holiday Card Classes
Festivals and Craft Fairs too.
So you can see it's going to be busy season.
I hope I can inspire you
to get in the mood early!
 
This is a card we will be making
at my Upcoming Hobby Lobby Card Class
Saturday September 7th
3-5pm
 
If you are local
and want to join then contact
Melissa Tootle
678-462-8823
 
 

Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog
Click HERE to View
 
To Place an Order, Project Ideas
Upcoming Events and Business Opportunities 
 

 
 


No comments: